Join us on the Linux Gaming community on Lemmy, the federated open source alternative to Reddit.
The Witcher 3 in Wine
Page: «178/178
  Go to:
Shmerl 15 Aug
Heh, I used that elevator quite often when in Skellige.
Pangaea 21 Aug
Suppose you may have looked at this @Shmerl, but noticed there were bands of 'text' on the guardians near Avallach's hideout. Maybe the same as in some other signs and graffiti?

link

Implicit spoilers below, beware!!

Not perfect timing, but I still like this shot :)

link

Don't... Mess... With... Ciri!!

link

link

Best of luck, Ciri

link

I was still terribly sad to wander around Kaer Morhen afterwards. All empty...

link

However, I do understand why the place is falling apart. It doesn't look very sturdy...

link

Well then... off to the expansions!
Shmerl 22 Aug
No, I haven't tried transcribing those, but I noticed all golems have some text on them, yeah.
Shmerl 22 Aug
Quoting: PangaeaI was still terribly sad to wander around Kaer Morhen afterwards. All empty...

I think Keira alone stays, so at least you have someone to talk to there :)

To get to her you need to climb on the wall and jump down (she still should be marked with the alchemist icon). I think it's a bug and wasn't intended, but makes Kaer Morhen less deserted at least.

Last edited by Shmerl on 22 August 2021 at 5:17 am UTC
Pangaea 10 Sep

link
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal Donation.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone with no article paywalls. We also don't have tons of adverts, there's also no tracking and we respect your privacy. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!