Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group B Season
Page: «3/3
  Go to:
Xpander Jun 25, 2017
Quoting: EhvisThe notable feature of Germany is not the tarmac. It's the bloody rocks!

Rocks are not on the road :) You should drive on the tarmac not on the grass :P
tuubi Jun 26, 2017
A rear wheel drive is no fun in Germany, so I picked a 4WD car at random and did okayish. Except for the disastrous fourth stage.
Edmene Jun 26, 2017
As in all previous events the right back tire has suffered a puncture more than one time. Something tells me that I need to change my driving style :)
Xpander Jun 27, 2017
I just don't like tarmac at all :(

first stage: spin and crash into the stones with reversing needed
second stage: crash into the stones, cutting too inside of the hairpin with people standing in +15 sec, spin
third stage: adventures on the grass
fourth stage: crash into the stones with reversing needed and spin on the grass
fifth stage: first clean stage, a bit slow driving though.
sixth stage: smaller spin and some adventures to the grasslands

I think Sigz will beat me in this one, maybe someone else also who might enjoy driving on tarmac
sigz Jun 27, 2017
I also missed some corners, one in each two first stages, and I went slow in other stages because I had enought time.
Group B cars have very bad brakes, they are not suited for slow stages like germany, you take speed very fast but you can't brake fast.
Xpander Jun 28, 2017
So, Germany completed also. Last Event of the season starts in about 10 hours.
Greece, Where small mistake can be a big one :)

First post updated
Samsai Jul 1, 2017
Well, Greece was utter garbage for me. Got fairly nice times in the long tracks but when I got to the first short I crashed and burned at an easy corner and lost all confidence (which really sucks, because the Manta needs the second gear and confidence to drive) so I promptly fucked up all the short tracks. Really demoralizing.
Xpander Jul 1, 2017
1st stage went good. second long one went down the hill and got puncture also, in about 40% of the track to drive. next ones went good, last one had a puncture after hitting a rock in the final sector, made a spin also.

recorded video also, need to edit and upload it :)

View video on youtube.com
Xpander Jul 2, 2017
so, after this is finished. i decided to create another one since it does seem that popularity is still quite good for those. Group A is next.

Tournament topic here: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/2819
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.