Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux (and me) alive. Funding me on Patreon allows us to have no adverts, no paywalls, no timed articles. Just good content for you to keep up with Linux gaming. Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
Any news on Shadow Warrior 2 ?
titi commented on 19 June 2017 at 12:01 pm UTC

Are there any news about Shadow Warrior 2?
Will it still come to linux? And if... when?

Shmerl commented on 19 June 2017 at 2:44 pm UTC

No news. Before they said something, that Linux release will depend on release for consoles. I think they still didn't release it for consoles, so we'll have to wait for that.

m2mg2 commented on 19 June 2017 at 2:51 pm UTC

ShmerlNo news. Before they said something, that Linux release will depend on release for consoles. I think they still didn't release it for consoles, so we'll have to wait for that.

Pretty sure PS4 and XBOne versions released May 19th. I hoped it would release with consoles but it didn't. I think they either just started working on it or are still looking for a porter, either way I give it 50/50 whether it ever makes it to Linux.

Avehicle7887 commented on 19 June 2017 at 6:52 pm UTC

Really wish this would get ported someday, preferably by Aaron Melcher of Knockout Games. The first game has amazing performance for an OpenGL and such great visuals. It even runs fairly well on Intel HD laptop :-)

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Games & Release Calendar
Livestreams & Videos
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook