Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group A Season
Page: «2/4»
  Go to:
Arnvidr Jul 13, 2017
Quoting: tuubi
Quoting: ArnvidrManaged to just about finish in first after all, so come get me :D
Your wish is my command. ;)
Well done :)

Anyone know what the crown icon next to me and DeeVee's flags symbolise?

I'll have to plan my driving to manage to get in all the stages between my travelling the next week I see.
Xpander Jul 13, 2017
Quoting: ArnvidrAnyone know what the crown icon next to me and DeeVee's flags symbolise?

That means you bought the game when it was in Early Access. Before the Linux release as well as before Windows version official release
Arnvidr Jul 14, 2017
Quoting: Xpander
Quoting: ArnvidrAnyone know what the crown icon next to me and DeeVee's flags symbolise?

That means you bought the game when it was in Early Access. Before the Linux release as well as before Windows version official release
Aha! Yes, I've been found out, I have a Windows machine as well :)

In the Germany event, I once again (I'm seeing a pattern) lost a wheel. Don't think I lost more than 30 seconds on it though. But I seem to have something against my co-driver, as I slammed my car side into something hard a few times, every time in a left turn. He must have had a heart attack :p
Xpander Jul 15, 2017
Germany done. It was terrible.

1st stage: clean
2nd stage: Adventures on the grass with spin + 15 sec penalty for driving into people
3rd stage: Adventures on the grass with 2 spins
4th stage: clean
5th stage; Adventures on the grass with spin + crash into the stone blocks with reversing needed
6th stage: clean

i do not enjoy tarmac races :D
tuubi Jul 15, 2017
Germany went worse than usual for me. Might have something to do with a certain 10-year-old extra co-driver who did his best to "help". I actually had to take the fifth stage twice because he managed to quit the game somehow by fiddling with the keyboard. :D
Arnvidr Jul 16, 2017
Quoting: XpanderGermany done. It was terrible.
You still won it ;)
Xpander Jul 16, 2017
Quoting: Arnvidr
Quoting: XpanderGermany done. It was terrible.
You still won it ;)

haha that is weird.

Sigz didn't participate this time it seems :( he would have won, i'm quite sure, he is the tarmac expert.
Sterky and Kallestoffeles also failed to participate.

First post update.

Next Up: Greece
Xpander Jul 18, 2017
Greece done for me. Didn't go too well :D

Anybody who wants to watch (didn't include wheel cam this time)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/160084604
Arnvidr Jul 19, 2017
Quoting: XpanderGreece done for me. Didn't go too well :D
Went better than it did for me :D
Xpander Jul 19, 2017
hehe. anyway its done and i won again by some weird reason, even with all the mistakes, but no major ones :D

first post updated. last event of the season will start soon™
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.