You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
Albion Online Guild
rudzha commented on 22 July 2017 at 4:16 pm UTC

IGN: Rudolfs

Keyrock commented on 22 July 2017 at 5:18 pm UTC

I would like an invite. My username is same as here: Keyrock

Finn commented on 24 July 2017 at 4:52 am UTC

I'd love an invite! In game name is LuxuryYacht.

scaine commented on 24 July 2017 at 12:15 pm UTC

Sign me up, please! Usual name (scaine) and should be on most nights this week.

spjoe commented on 27 July 2017 at 5:38 am UTC

I would love to be invited! My in-game name is spjoe

liamdawe commented on 27 July 2017 at 6:08 pm UTC

Sorry to anyone who hasn't had an invite yet. You should be able to search for it in game and request an invite. Otherwise you have to wait for us to be online at the same time for me to invite you directly.

valentin commented on 27 July 2017 at 10:10 pm UTC

I do not see how we can search for the guild.

Who has the right to invite? It seems not all member can. I would like to find an officer that is connected around the same time as I am.

liamdawe commented on 27 July 2017 at 10:10 pm UTC

Idanwin and Aoko have both been promoted to officers, so there's them as well as myself and iAlwaysSin + i think there's one or two more.

So a good few people have the power to invite now.

Keyrock commented on 28 July 2017 at 3:06 am UTC

liamdaweSorry to anyone who hasn't had an invite yet. You should be able to search for it in game and request an invite. Otherwise you have to wait for us to be online at the same time for me to invite you directly.
How do I search for a guild? I can't find any search function and "Linux" does not appear on the list when looking for guilds.

For a game based around guild vs guild warfare, Albion is woefully lacking in guild recruiting functionality. Hopefully this is something they improve in the future.

liamdawe commented on 28 July 2017 at 7:38 am UTC

Keyrock
liamdaweSorry to anyone who hasn't had an invite yet. You should be able to search for it in game and request an invite. Otherwise you have to wait for us to be online at the same time for me to invite you directly.
How do I search for a guild? I can't find any search function and "Linux" does not appear on the list when looking for guilds.

For a game based around guild vs guild warfare, Albion is woefully lacking in guild recruiting functionality. Hopefully this is something they improve in the future.
No idea, once in a guild you cannot search for one. Silly stuff.

I suggest telling them on their official forum they need to improve it.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • GOG Guest Stream: Resonance
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook