Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Albion Online Guild
Page: «2/3»
  Go to:
Keyrock 22 Jul, 2017
I would like an invite. My username is same as here: Keyrock
Finn 24 Jul, 2017
I'd love an invite! In game name is LuxuryYacht.
scaine 24 Jul, 2017
Sign me up, please! Usual name (scaine) and should be on most nights this week.
spjoe 27 Jul, 2017
I would love to be invited! My in-game name is spjoe
Liam Dawe 27 Jul, 2017
Sorry to anyone who hasn't had an invite yet. You should be able to search for it in game and request an invite. Otherwise you have to wait for us to be online at the same time for me to invite you directly.
valentin 27 Jul, 2017
I do not see how we can search for the guild.

Who has the right to invite? It seems not all member can. I would like to find an officer that is connected around the same time as I am.
Liam Dawe 27 Jul, 2017
Idanwin and Aoko have both been promoted to officers, so there's them as well as myself and iAlwaysSin + i think there's one or two more.

So a good few people have the power to invite now.
Keyrock 28 Jul, 2017
Quoting: liamdaweSorry to anyone who hasn't had an invite yet. You should be able to search for it in game and request an invite. Otherwise you have to wait for us to be online at the same time for me to invite you directly.
How do I search for a guild? I can't find any search function and "Linux" does not appear on the list when looking for guilds.

For a game based around guild vs guild warfare, Albion is woefully lacking in guild recruiting functionality. Hopefully this is something they improve in the future.
Liam Dawe 28 Jul, 2017
Quoting: Keyrock
Quoting: liamdaweSorry to anyone who hasn't had an invite yet. You should be able to search for it in game and request an invite. Otherwise you have to wait for us to be online at the same time for me to invite you directly.
How do I search for a guild? I can't find any search function and "Linux" does not appear on the list when looking for guilds.

For a game based around guild vs guild warfare, Albion is woefully lacking in guild recruiting functionality. Hopefully this is something they improve in the future.
No idea, once in a guild you cannot search for one. Silly stuff.

I suggest telling them on their official forum they need to improve it.
Keyrock 28 Jul, 2017
Quoting: liamdaweI suggest telling them on their official forum they need to improve it.
Will do.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal Donation.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone with no article paywalls. We also don't have tons of adverts, there's also no tracking and we respect your privacy. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.