You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Albion Online Guild
Page: «3/3
  Go to:
Liam Dawe 30 Jul, 2017
Quoting: valentinIn game name: Ulerilian
Tried to invite you, says you're already in a Guild.
As you're already in ours, lol woops.
Keyrock 30 Jul, 2017
So I have to be near you to get invited or can you do it over distances? I've mostly been playing near Martlock since that's where my personal island is based and it's abundant in resources I use at my tier, but I'm willing to make the (somewhat) perilous trip to Fort Sterling to get an invite.

Edit: I'm in, w00t!
Liam Dawe 30 Jul, 2017
Added some more info into the OP to help.
Keyrock 30 Jul, 2017
I'll add my private island info here in case it's of help to anyone. Any guildies are welcome to come to my island and use the facilities.

Location - Martlock

Stonemason - T5
Lumbermill - T4
Smelter - T4
Warrior's Forge - T4

Will update as I upgrade the buildings.

Edit: Warrior Forge upgraded to T3
Edit 2: Warrior Forge upgraded to T4
Edit 3: Stonemason upgraded to T5
hodasemi 7 Aug, 2017
Hey guys,

I have created my own guild with some friends. I just want to ask if we want to create an alliance?
Our guild name is Gondor, we are located in Thetford and have a level 4 island with the all basic buildings on T4.
Sadly we are just 3 quiet active players, while some just dont have the time right now.
Liam Dawe 17 Aug, 2017
Since every time I actually want to go on lately, they have issues I will be transferring the main ownership of the guild to someone else, while remaining in it for when I can actually play.

Any thoughts on who should be the new guild head?
valentin 18 Aug, 2017
I vote Idanwin. Because I often see him online.
Thormack 26 Aug, 2017
Hello guys!

Please add me to the LINUX guild.
My name is the same as the forum:
"Thormack"
(without the double quotes of course).

I bought my island in Sterling just to be close to the other guild members.
I'm a fire mage between tier 4-5.
Training to craft potions and mage equips.
dtanderson 10 Aug, 2020
I hate rez an old article but also hate to start a new one for same topic :) Add me ingame, if anyone is still playing - dtanderson
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal Donation.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone with no article paywalls. We also don't have tons of adverts, there's also no tracking and we respect your privacy. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.