DiRT Rally GOL League - 1970s Season
Page: «4/5»
  Go to:
flipper Aug 27, 2017
Really enjoyed this stage, it was fast-fast-fast
Maybe I'll need to start making recordings, on the 3rd or 4th stage I made e front-flip salto over a rock, how awesome is that!
Xpander Sep 2, 2017
Germany done by me.

stage 1-3: clean runs
stage 4: crash with a puncture on the last split
stage 5: false start +10 sec penalty
stage 6: cutting the corner +15 sec
stage 7: small crash
stage 8: clean run
tuubi Sep 3, 2017
Back to the bonkers Stratos for this one. It actually handles just fine... as long as you keep to dry asphalt. :)

Xpander-style breakdown:
stage 1: Got stuck twice, once somehow in a shallow ditch, had to recover.
stage 2-4: Some small spins and crashes.
stage 5: At an early bend turned the wrong way. Kept making mistakes for the rest of the stage.
stage 6: A couple of spins, but apparently you guys did worse.
stage 7: Got stuck again, but managed to wiggle free.
stage 8: One spectacular spin. I was really close to a penalty there.
tuubi Sep 6, 2017
WeaselShark has joined our glorious ranks. Welcome and have fun!
Arnvidr Sep 8, 2017
A sad showing in Wales for me. No less than three times I found myself facing the wrong way, and in trying to turn around either getting stuck or tumbling into the woods. So much time lost...

Overall very happy with my placing in the season though, maybe I can pull off third? :D
Xpander Sep 8, 2017
and UK done by me also

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173250259

stage 1: small roll
stage 2: going into ditch with crash into trees + 15 sec penalty, spin at the hairpin
stage 3-8:trip into the field, some spins, crashing into fence so that it flew into the middle of road and got stuck behind it for like 10 sec.
Koopacabras Sep 8, 2017
I'm weaselshark thanks for accepting me in the league!!
I really don't know if I own a seventies class car, it's the one which you start off??.
Koopacabras Sep 9, 2017
ok I've never had drove this type of car before I finished 4th. I can do better first two races I was just warming up and knowing the car. I'm gonna practice solo driving this car.
Xpander Sep 9, 2017
Quoting: chancho_zombieok I've never had drove this type of car before I finished 4th. I can do better first two races I was just warming up and knowing the car. I'm gonna practice solo driving this car.

you joined in quite late its the seasons last race, so no point practicing atm :D next season will be 2010 cars again
Koopacabras Sep 9, 2017
Can we do eighties after??
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.