Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Rust fullscreen fix
Backlund Aug 2, 2017
I got the input working in rust with fullscreen.

I have two monitors, started the game, pressed "super key" and got gnome to show me all started applications, moved rust to the second monitor, released "super key" and did the same thing to move it back and the input was working.

I hope this helps anyone else who has the problem.
Xpander Aug 2, 2017
start windowed, press alt+f11 to make it go fullscreen (it even scales to the proper resolution of your monitor)

thats what i have been using.
Xpander Aug 2, 2017
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: Xpanderstart windowed, press alt+f11 to make it go fullscreen (it even scales to the proper resolution of your monitor)

Wait rly!
I'm trying that on wipe day for the fresh building!

i think that depends on the WM you use though.. i know for a fact that KDE (Kwin) and XFCE(xfwm) have this as well as MATE (marco) the one i'm using. but i hear Cinnamon WM doesn't have this option for example.
so check your keyboard shortcuts, some Window Manager may have different bindings
Backlund Aug 3, 2017
[quote=Guest]
Quoting: Xpanderstart windowed, press alt+f11 to make it go fullscreen (it even scales to the proper resolution of your monitor)

Nice, sounds even more simple.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.