You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! We will also never show adverts to anyone who supports GamingOnLinux! Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
Linux port reviews section on site
wojtek88 commented on 12 August 2017 at 8:32 am UTC

Hi guys,
Very often when I look for a game to buy, I wonder if it will work on Linux and how would it work.
We have openbenchmarks, but it gives you only information about fps. But technical aspect of a Linux version of the game is not only about fps.

I would like to suggest a reviews subpage (similar to openbenchmarks) that would allow users to post their reviews (technical issues, impresion of the plot, game quality in general, score from 0 to 10).

It would be something that neither Steam or GOG can give us now...

elo commented on 6 September 2017 at 8:53 am UTC

Huh, that's actually kind of interesting. Of course it would be a waste of time to develop unless people actually contributed but I really like the idea.

tuubi commented on 6 September 2017 at 11:51 am UTC

I feel like I've suggested this before, but seems like the gol wiki might be a good fit for user content like this.

AnxiousInfusion commented on 10 September 2017 at 6:35 pm UTC

I would be willing to contribute reviews to some sort of wiki instead of opening a new altruistic forum post every time.

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
Community Livestreams
  • hatniX plays: The Journey Down
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook