Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Led Zeppelin raises from the ashes
Koopacabras Aug 18, 2017
I thought this is good news, the word has to spread, faith on rock and roll is restored.

View video on youtube.com
tuubi Aug 18, 2017
Well this is not quite Kashmir or Stairway to Heaven. Not bad but won't end up on my playlists. Decent tribute band though.
Koopacabras Aug 20, 2017
Quoting: tuubiWell this is not quite Kashmir or Stairway to Heaven. Not bad but won't end up on my playlists. Decent tribute band though.
you have very high standards, I wonder what bands consist your playlist??. But taking to account the sorry state of nowadays bands I see there a great potential the singer is great.
I hope it doesn't happen to them the same as Wolfmother that was sort of the same vein led zeppelin alike/tribute, and they slowly vanished into oblivion.
tuubi Aug 20, 2017
Quoting: chancho_zombieyou have very high standards, I wonder what bands consist your playlist??.
It's not about standards, there's just... so much good music to choose from and so little time and cash to spend.
Koopacabras Aug 20, 2017
Quoting: tuubi
Quoting: chancho_zombieyou have very high standards, I wonder what bands consist your playlist??.
It's not about standards, there's just... so much good music to choose from and so little time and cash to spend.
haha Good point. Supply and Demand.

View video on youtube.com
slaapliedje Sep 4, 2017
They definitely sound like someone trying to be as good as Zeppelin. In fact if I didn't have the video going, I'd almost think it was a new song by them, but not quite. Impressive.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.