You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! We will also never show adverts to anyone who supports GamingOnLinux! Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
  Go to:
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010s Season
Xpander commented on 10 September 2017 at 9:07 pm UTC

League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Season Completed!

Schedule:

• Every Event has 6 short stages.
  • Every Event has 1 Long stage (First one).
  • Every Event has 1 night stage.
  • Service Area and Car Tuning is after every 2 stages, but also after a long stage
  • Checkpoint after every stage
  • Restarts not Allowed
  • Car restrictions for 2010s
  • Every event lasts 1 week (plenty of time to get some times in)

Happy Sliding!

Sweden:

Monaco:

Greece:

Finland:

Germany:

UK:

LEAGUE STANDINGS

1 Xpander 136
2 tuubi 80
3 Meneghedson 72
4 muell 69
5 arnvidr 64
6 Skully 31
7 ? 29
8 Starving 25
9 CallMeRoot 25
10 Edwin 20
11 WeaselShark 19
12 flipper 15
13 Redface 7
14 bladerunner 6
15 [GOL]Samsai 4

Edmene commented on 12 September 2017 at 9:33 pm UTC

Stage 1: two spins
Stage 2: one spin
Stage 3: one spin and an overturn
Stage 4: one spin
Stage 5: clean run
Stage 6: clean run
Stage 7: clean run

In resume a bad start and a good end.

Xpander commented on 14 September 2017 at 5:44 pm UTC

Sweden:

Stage 1: one spin
Stage 2: double spin, spin with reverse needed, regular spin - terrible stage for me
Stage 3: clean
Stage 4: clean
Stage 5: overshot the corner, hit the fences, another overshot for corner, into the snowbanks with +15 sec penalty
Stage 6: clean
Stage 7: clean

tuubi commented on 17 September 2017 at 6:39 pm UTC

Almost fell asleep at the wheel... er, thumbstick, but hey, I've done worse in Sweden. The fourth stage was where I hit my groove. Too bad I lost it in the fifth.

Xpander commented on 17 September 2017 at 9:02 pm UTC

First post updated, someone from Estonia beat me, i wonder who he is. he has lots of races according to the info on the dirtrally page and i wonder if he/she even is using linux at all. Anyway at least i have a challenge now

jegmancs commented on 18 September 2017 at 10:51 am UTC

Hi, I requested to join the league. My name will be probably CallMeRoot, not jegmancs.

I am looking forward to some friendly competition. I've just bought the game on sale, but I already familiar with after the free weekend in May.

tuubi commented on 18 September 2017 at 11:18 am UTC

jegmancsHi, I requested to join the league. My name will be probably CallMeRoot, not jegmancs.
Accepted. Welcome to the league!

jegmancsI am looking forward to some friendly competition.
We're all friendly, but only the Estonians seem to get competitive.

chancho_zombie commented on 19 September 2017 at 2:50 am UTC

I f**ck**d up on Monaco! I fell off a cliff on the third Now I'm done for the rest of the season.
Didn't know that. So if you car gets destroyed you are done, no spare cars in the service area?

Xpander commented on 19 September 2017 at 3:38 am UTC

chancho_zombieI f**ck**d up on Monaco! I felt off a cliff on the third Now I'm done for the rest of the season.
Didn't knew that. So if you car gets destroyed you are done, no spare cars in the service area?

no, you are not done for the rest of the season, just monaco is retired. its like in real rallies, if you crash it too hard theres no way to go on either and in monaco its the case of the cliffs, no way spectators can pull car back onto the road from there

tuubi commented on 19 September 2017 at 5:38 am UTC

chancho_zombieI felt off a cliff on the third Now I'm done for the rest of the season.
Like Xpander said, you're only out for this event. I bet this has happened to most of us in Monaco at some point. The tiniest mistake can result in a DNF on those narrow alpine roads.

Arnvidr commented on 20 September 2017 at 6:40 pm UTC

Did that in the second turn of the first stage of my first monthly event :p

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: "A New Beginning" (via Wine)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook