Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
[Solved] Stalled requests with high paging settings
Page: «4/5»
  Go to:
jens Oct 15, 2017
  • Supporter
Thanks a lot for the follow-up. Seems good so far. I'll report back when this issue reappears.
jens Oct 16, 2017
  • Supporter
Still all good here, please keep the changed php-settings! Makes navigation so much easier :)
Liam Dawe Oct 16, 2017
Great, will mark as solved.
jens Nov 3, 2017
  • Supporter
Hi Liam,

This is issue is back. Did your provider reverted the php settings? ;)

Regards,
Jens
Liam Dawe Nov 3, 2017
Keep an eye out, I've changed a bunch today code-wise that should hopefully sort this.
jens Nov 3, 2017
  • Supporter
The stalled requests are still there..
Liam Dawe Nov 3, 2017
Quoting: jensThe stalled requests are still there..
Okay, so to re-confirm, the page just seems to infinite load or you get to some sort of time out. And it's only when clicking a notification?
Liam Dawe Nov 3, 2017
Next time it happens, please screenshot and post it here.
jens Nov 4, 2017
  • Supporter
I have this every time now. Like it was before and like tuubi has described it too. Just click on a notification for a long thread. One thing is different though. After exactly 5 minutes of waiting the requests successfully completes, so no longer gateway timeout anymore.
Xpander Nov 4, 2017
Happens with Chrome for me sometimes (haven't tested that long since its not my main browser).

Never seen it with Vivaldi, Opera (though they use same engine) and Firefox.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.