Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux (and me) alive.
  Go to:
Introduce Yourself! -
liamdawe commented on 7 February 2017 at 7:23 pm UTC

Welcome everyone, thanks for being here

djzk commented on 17 February 2017 at 3:22 pm UTC

Hello fellow penguins

I'm 25 years old. I have been a Linux user for a long time and been a Linux gamer since almost 7 years.

Glad to be here.

--djzk

neocron commented on 17 February 2017 at 5:15 pm UTC

Welcome djzk!

miljac commented on 3 March 2017 at 12:49 pm UTC

Hi guys! Really long time lurker here, I have been lurking on this site from around it's beginnings

I decided it's time to finally register and say hi!

I am 27 years old, and I am from Croatia. Hi to everyone!

AbsyntheSyne commented on 3 March 2017 at 7:28 pm UTC

Hewwo

I'm 20 years old, from USA, about a month ago I started using Linux full-time, don't regret it at all.

Before then I dual-booted with Windows 10 for Forza. Then Forza stopped working. So I said "screw this lol LINUX TRAIN"

idk what else to say so.. yeahh.. hai everyone!

Citiroller commented on 4 March 2017 at 11:30 pm UTC

Hello Linux gamers,

I'm 18 years old, from Germany, I'm registered on GoL since more than two years but never took the time to say hi …
I'm using Linux since I can think, because my father works as a system administrator in a big computing centre and uses Linux at home since a long time.
When Steam came to Linux late 2012 I was genuinely excited because it meant I could finally play games at my home, not relying on entries at the wine appDB stating the game may run or not we never had a Windows OS until then. Eventually we bought a copy of Windows7 and I started dual booting, because of some games (LoL and other win only titles) I wanted to play with my friends.
Today I still have a Windows HDD in my case, but I barely boot it up as it's hell of a trip installing all those updates after not using it for a few months Today I use Antergos (Ubuntu before) for everything and appreciate the development of Linux as an everyday OS for every use (even gaming) in the last 18 years.

Cedric

neocron commented on 8 March 2017 at 11:15 pm UTC

Welcome everyone!

Adam_eM commented on 31 March 2017 at 8:48 pm UTC

Hello, my name's Adam, and I'm using linux daily since 2004 I think, but the first distro I tried was Corel Linux in 2000 which was a total disaster... I mean my skills were a total disaster back then. I didn't knew what the RPM is or a package in general but somehow I've managed to install this distro, but I haven't got the mouse support even. I remember it was KDE 2.x themed to pretend win2k. It was the default theme.
Now I am using Antergos since it's easy to set up the arch system in a minute, but I just recently discovered this website, I think it was a year ago or so. Now it's the main source for any game related news, thank you

Also, if any of you would like to play, or simply share any thoughts, then here's my steam profile

../76561198081480530/

JessieWalker commented on 4 April 2017 at 3:55 pm UTC

Hey I'm Jessie! I've been using Linux for about two years now but I'm hoping to learn some more

Nice to meet you all.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Games & Release Calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook