Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Two Nvidia Cards
Hidamen Nov 11, 2017
Im running Ubuntu Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS Release: 16.04 Codename: xenial
Hello All,

And using two nvidias on my box with the driver version

NVIDIA Driver Version:384.98

Graphics Processor:GeForce GTX 960 on GPU 0

Graphics Processor:GeForce GTX 650 on GPU 1.

How can i install the latest driver for my linux version and also configure them to work as one (not SLI since they aren't the same model) but there's a windows configuration to use one as physics and the other for processing.

If there's a way to make them work as one, that'll be even better.

Anyway since im new on this kind of configuration I'll like to ask the masters around.

I'll rely heavily on the GPU's for gaming.

Really Thanks
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.