Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
15 games giveaway some Linux some not
Page: 1/4»
  Go to:
Koopacabras Nov 15, 2017
I buddy of mine that I know back in the days when I was interned in a psychiatric hospital, happens to be a compulsive buyer and sent me 30+ keys. I have too many games on the backlog to play, and some of them I own and some I'm just not interested.

this is the list (first the ones that support linux)

Linux,Windows, OSX
  • Verdun

• stellaris

• day of the tentacle

• monster loves you

• chroma squad

• sproggiwood

• superhot

OSX, Windows
  • team indie

• The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

• Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

Windows Only
  • Telltale Texas Hold'em

• The Walking Dead: 400 Days (expansion you need the base game)

• galactic civilizations 3

• primal carnage extincion

• NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst

Only 1 game per person and you must have sufficient posts that testify that you are not just a troll passing by. Reply to the thread with the game you want and I will send through private message a Humble bundle link so you can redeem it. If I don't respond immediately have patience, If you are the first to claim on the thread you will get the game.
Salvatos Nov 15, 2017
Would be nice to do something like this for the holidays where everyone can post what games they have keys for that they're willing to give away. I only have three myself but a common place for everyone to list what's up for grabs would be cool. It could even be a permanent feature on the site.
Blurps Nov 15, 2017
Same here, too games on the backlog but I'm really curious to play Verdun.
Too bad there is no demo.
Koopacabras Nov 15, 2017
Quoting: nIQnutnSame here, too games on the backlog but I'm really curious to play Verdun.
if you want it I can send the key. I rarely play multiplayer games, I'm too old for multiplayer I lack reflex.
razing32 Nov 15, 2017
Quoting: chancho_zombie
Quoting: nIQnutnSame here, too games on the backlog but I'm really curious to play Verdun.
if you want it I can send the key. I rarely play multiplayer games, I'm too old for multiplayer I lack reflex.

What about turn based multi player games ?
Arehandoro Nov 15, 2017
Could I have that chroma Squad, please? Quite interested in that :)

And thanks for being so generous! ^^
Asu Nov 15, 2017
I would take stellaris or gal civ 3 or xcom. Any sci-fi game you have.
Guppy Nov 15, 2017
Uhh "Verdun" look nice - and then I remembered the 40 or titles I've bought that has never been played and the 10 or so more that have < 1 hour play time..

Yeah being a dad gamer rocks - except for the part where I barely have time to play anymore xD

Good initiative tho.

ps. why is there no "heart" button on the forums, like on articles?
Koopacabras Nov 15, 2017
Quoting: ArehandoroCould I have that chroma Squad, please? Quite interested in that :)

And thanks for being so generous! ^^
sent!
Koopacabras Nov 15, 2017
Quoting: AsuI would take stellaris or gal civ 3 or xcom. Any sci-fi game you have.
stellaris sent!
Koopacabras Nov 15, 2017
please tell me if they work because I've never sent keys through humble bundle, if not I'll sent the actual keycode.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.