Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal, Liberapay or Buy us a Coffee. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «45/46»
  Go to:
Hamish 1 Oct, 2020

Little change for October:

Kuduzkehpan 2 Oct, 2020

well my new toy when i get bored playing games i play with these beaut
link

Last edited by Kuduzkehpan on 2 October 2020 at 7:16 pm UTC

Hamish 6 Nov, 2020

Just a wallpaper change for November:

Avehicle7887 1 Dec, 2020

Starting December with a bang (and a hole in the wallet). Slightly reworked wallpaper, new icon theme and more importantly new CPU and twice the ram.

link

Hamish 2 Dec, 2020

New icon for Shadow Warrior 2 replacing the first two BioShock games and some festive wallpapers:

Cybolic 3 Dec, 2020

After getting a new build, I decided I had enough horsepower to try KDE Plasma again, but I still ended up basically recreating my bspwm setup, just with Plasma widgets this time. I'm still not convinced KDE is worth it, but it's fine for now. Also had to edit my wallpaper to match the new system (original here )
KDE Plasma Desktop

razing32 8 Dec, 2020

Quoting: Kuduzkehpanwell my new toy when i get bored playing games i play with these beaut
link

Did you really get Generals to work under wine/proton ?

Hamish 10 Jan

A little late posting this month for reasons, but just before Christmas my Samsung SyncMaster 753DF CRT monitor developed a power issue forcing me to replace it with a ViewSonic Q71 CRT monitor I had in storage.

Might as well go all out with the classic Gouldian Finches. For my main display, an Acer X223w LCD monitor, I just found a period appropriate Acer wallpaper from around the same time the screen was released.

I also upgraded from Xfce 4.14 to Xfce 4.16 although very little is different there.

I though I'd just like to post my desktops as well. Since I do have multiple activities for different purpose I do not have only one screenshot here.
I hope this is not to much or spam.
If so my apologies and I'll look for a better way do display the screenshots :)

Spoiler, click me

Design

Develop

Gaming

Internet

Multimedia

Open Build Service

Office

Streaming

System

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal Donation.

We have no adverts, no paywalls, no timed exclusive articles. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.