Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «62/71»
  Go to:
StoneColdSpider Apr 6, 2023
Quoting: HamishA bit earlier posting for April:

A little green in the hopes of getting my livestock back on pasture before long.
Yep that sure is green.....

Last edited by StoneColdSpider on 7 April 2023 at 3:48 am UTC
Pengling Apr 11, 2023

I've been playing Horizon Chase Turbo lately and ended up unlocking some Steam Trading Card art. This image is my current background, and shows the Madbot vehicle.
StoneColdSpider Apr 11, 2023
Quoting: Pengling
I've been playing Horizon Chase Turbo lately and ended up unlocking some Steam Trading Card art. This image is my current background, and shows the Madbot vehicle.
That is definitely a Chevrolet Camaro....... Im waiting for it to transform into Bumble Bee from the shitty live action Transformers movies.....
Pengling Apr 11, 2023
Quoting: StoneColdSpiderThat is definitely a Chevrolet Camaro....... Im waiting for it to transform into Bumble Bee from the shitty live action Transformers movies.....
Thankfully it won't!

Ugh, you just had to remind me of those films! I'm off to go and seek out some better robot fiction.
Hamish May 2, 2023
New wallpaper for May:

Perhaps a little blue this time will call down the rain we so desperately need.
Koopacabras May 4, 2023
My Desktop
StoneColdSpider May 4, 2023
Quoting: KoopacabrasMy Desktop
That is a really nice image mate.....

On a side note Liam..... We really need a thumbs up Emoji.......
Mezron May 4, 2023
Pengling May 4, 2023

UBOA!!
Implausible Jun 6, 2023

Rocking that generic desktop, just like the GNOME devs intended
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.