Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «44/71»
  Go to:
Hamish Jan 10, 2021
A little late posting this month for reasons, but just before Christmas my Samsung SyncMaster 753DF CRT monitor developed a power issue forcing me to replace it with a ViewSonic Q71 CRT monitor I had in storage.

Might as well go all out with the classic Gouldian Finches. For my main display, an Acer X223w LCD monitor, I just found a period appropriate Acer wallpaper from around the same time the screen was released.

I also upgraded from Xfce 4.14 to Xfce 4.16 although very little is different there.
Avehicle7887 Jan 14, 2021
Time for a new look. Wallpaper taken from Darksiders: Genesis main menu.

Last edited by Avehicle7887 on 14 January 2021 at 7:29 pm UTC
Avehicle7887 Jan 15, 2021
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: Avehicle7887
Spoiler, click me
Time for a new look. Wallpaper taken from Darksiders: Genesis main menu.

I really like your Icon Theme!

https://www.gnome-look.org/s/Gnome/p/1279924
Xpander Jan 16, 2021

MATE 1.24
Dock is called plank
oldominion Jan 18, 2021
Quoting: Avehicle7887Time for a new look. Wallpaper taken from Darksiders: Genesis main menu.

Is this Dash To Panel?
Avehicle7887 Jan 18, 2021
Quoting: oldominion
Quoting: Avehicle7887Time for a new look. Wallpaper taken from Darksiders: Genesis main menu.

Is this Dash To Panel?

Just regular Mate Panel with Brisk Menu on the left.
oldominion Jan 19, 2021
Quoting: Avehicle7887
Quoting: oldominion

Is this Dash To Panel?

Just regular Mate Panel with Brisk Menu on the left.

Thanks, it looks nice!
Avehicle7887 Jan 26, 2021
Last week I bid farewell to my 49" screen due to a developing fault and a replacement wasn't possible without waiting around 2 months. So I've had to go back to 2x screens and a pair of 1440p 32" monitors to compensate.

It's not all doom and gloom though, I came across a local shop selling RX 6800's at non scalper prices and immediately jumped at the occasion. Performance wise is an absolute monster. :)

Last edited by Avehicle7887 on 26 January 2021 at 7:13 pm UTC
sainivedant41 Jan 27, 2021
I'm a bit OCD with things like that, which is why it annoys me when applications don't use .config or .local for settings :P
slavezeo Jan 29, 2021

Latest screenie. I'm still giggling at the Peanuts themed Red Sonja wallpaper.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.