You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
  Go to:
Tagline Media
liamdawe commented on 6 March 2013 at 2:44 pm UTC

Clarified it a bit further on the text.

The first video or image will be used, all others as normal, shouldn't need more than 2 in a tagline anyway it's meant to be short.

muntdefems commented on 6 March 2013 at 2:53 pm UTC

Thanks!

liamdaweThe first video or image will be used, all others as normal, shouldn't need more than 2 in a tagline anyway it's meant to be short.
I agree, in general only 1 image/video is needed. But sometimes 2 may be in order, like in my article about the IndieRoyale and indiebundle.org bundles. Now there's only the IR image, and while I don't think anybody from indiebundle is gonna come here and complain, it doesn't feel right to me.

PS: Of course in that particular case I could always create a single image with both logos, but I don't know if I'll be always in the mood for doing some Gimping...

liamdawe commented on 6 March 2013 at 3:06 pm UTC

Well in times like that we need to either:
1 - Have generic images so you don't have to put one in (i mentioned this before to have an image for every category)
2 - Make one yourself, upload it to an image host and use the img bbcode.

Editors and Admins also have
3 - Upload one directly to the website (I have yet to put this option in for general users and submitters).

Edit > I have removed that posts image in the tagline for now anyway to stop people thinking it's just for that.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: „The Book of Unwritten Tales 2“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts