You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
ARK/OOO (Out of Office)
Ardje Dec 21, 2017
Hi Guys,
I have 2 bases with dino's.
I will be AFK for 10 days. I know they can survive 7 days when well fed. But 10 days?
I have a base near the red obelisk, and near the swamp.
Can somebody occassionally (every 2 days) get the cooked fish from the fridges and put it in the through?
I will reward you with 200 bars of metal, and you can use the prime meat jerky and prime meat in the fridges that are unlocked.
Or better: anything that is unlocked at my base is meant for sharing. At the read obelisk I have green value crossbows...
My tribe is called Dirty Campers, and gues I am dirtycamper myself :-).
BTW: for the swamp thing you have to fly through the roof, as I have closed the door to keep my unicorn(!) safe...
Xpander Dec 21, 2017
i think they will be fine if you put the feeding through full before you leave, they will be well fed then and shouldn't starve. at least i remember them being longer than 7 days alive.
Ardje Dec 21, 2017
Quoting: Xpanderi think they will be fine if you put the feeding through full before you leave, they will be well fed then and shouldn't starve. at least i remember them being longer than 7 days alive.
Well, I know that the GOL server has some settings I like... I mean: taming a unicorn with only 2 rockarots... 4s. job \0/ .
I am cooking a lot of fish right now and will be putting that in the through...
They should survive as I don't have penns so they will kill every wild carnivore that comes along. But at the red obelisk that's not a lot.
Only my flyers are on passive follow, and my herbivores are at passive and followed by the carnivores.
So I will fill the through with berries and cooked fish and cross my fingers 8-D.
Ardje Dec 22, 2017
Never mind...
I put my noble steed on passive, and was running around and I saw a nice kapro of l100.
Forgetting that I only had half my armor (needed chitin to repair), the kapro got me instead, and when I came back he already found my unicorn. And before I could get it on self defense, he died, in front of my eyes :-(. I will never be able to make rainbows again without the unicorn poop.
How can I make it 10 days offline, while I just let my dearest unicorn get mauled.
I need to repent.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.