Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010 Extended Season
Page: «2/12»
  Go to:
Xpander Jan 19, 2018
Quoting: ArnvidrConfession time: I played some of the rounds last year on a Windows machine. But no more!

*hangs head in shame*

you should update your PC info if you are a dual-booter :)
I don't really mind, do what works the best for you. Still havent got in touch with Starving, will go away for the weekend, let's see if i can talk with him next week.
Arnvidr Jan 20, 2018
No, I don't dual-boot, I have a separate machine for that which is rarely used by me, but I'll double-check my PC info anyway :)
Edmene Jan 20, 2018
A good Sweden event, except by a few spins.
tuubi Jan 21, 2018
I had serious trouble finding time for games this week, but I made it. Did a decent run on the only stage I managed without spins or worse, and I guess the rest went about as well as usual. I always tend to lose control on the faster bits in Sweden.
Xpander Jan 22, 2018
OK talked with Starving. he said he found us from the dirtrally league page randomly as there are not many active leagues going on and he liked that thisone is. He said he has used Linux also in the past but currently using windows. He also said he can leave the league if its Linux only. Well i said it's not needed, competition is fun.

So yeah, he stays atm. Unless someone is really against it.
tuubi Jan 22, 2018
Quoting: XpanderOK talked with Starving. he said he found us from the dirtrally league page randomly as there are not many active leagues going on and he liked that thisone is. He said he has used Linux also in the past but currently using windows. He also said he can leave the league if its Linux only. Well i said it's not needed, competition is fun.

So yeah, he stays atm. Unless someone is really against it.
I guess he could create an account on GOL to make it right, but I have nothing against having him in the league. We could call this community outreach. ;)
Redface Jan 22, 2018
Let us welcome him. I like that he found us while looking for active leagues:-)
Skully Jan 22, 2018
I would like him to keep racing with us.
Skully Jan 23, 2018
Was having a great run until I had flat tyre on Stage 3. Lost 1:45+ . Lost my confidence after that for the next stage but then went on to do really well. Finished 1:07 behind Muell.
Xpander Jan 23, 2018
Finland done by me, tried a bit softer setup this time around. Had only one crash into the trees on the second stage. Few super small mistakes ofc also like going wide on the corner etc but not much time lost on those.

Summary:
S1: Clean
S2: Crash into the tree
S3: Clean
S4: Clean
S5: Clean
S6: Clean

video:

View video on youtube.com
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.