Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
7 days to die server is now on a whitelist
Liam Dawe Jan 28, 2018
Since we have been unable to trust everyone, the server is now on a whitelist. We've had peoples stuff completely destroyed and taken and so if you wish to join, you now need to speak to me. Either post here or in the Discord.

To add you, we need your Steam profile or your Steam ID.
RickLagina Apr 7, 2018
Hey, could I be added to the whitelist?
steamID64 - 76561197972558155
Liam Dawe Apr 7, 2018
Quoting: RickLaginaHey, could I be added to the whitelist?
I've added you, will reboot it as soon as I'm able so it's up to date and you can get on :)
RickLagina Apr 8, 2018
Quoting: liamdawe
Quoting: RickLaginaHey, could I be added to the whitelist?
I've added you, will reboot it as soon as I'm able so it's up to date and you can get on :)
Thanks I got on :) My FPS is shocking though. Think it's time I ordered a new graphics card.
phalen Jul 14, 2019
if its still up can you add me as well? 76561197961375484
Liam Dawe Jul 14, 2019
Sorry the public server went away a long time ago.

However, we do boot up a server for the community when Sin (our livestreamer) is playing and/or livestreaming it. Take a look in the survival-games channel in our discord.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.