Twitch subscription giving some nice linux games but app is not available for linux, so sad.
Koopacabras Mar 22, 2018
OxenFree, SuperHot, and Shadow Tactics with March Subscription.
We support you Twitch why do you this to your community??

Cmdr_Iras Mar 22, 2018
I dont have a Twitch subscription, Am I guessing that they just provide a windows standalone installer for these titles (i.e not GOG or Steam?).

Have you raised it with Twitch directly?
Koopacabras Mar 22, 2018
Quoting: ajgpI dont have a Twitch subscription, Am I guessing that they just provide a windows standalone installer for these titles (i.e not GOG or Steam?).

Have you raised it with Twitch directly?

it is a Window Standalone installer and what's worse Twitch app doesn't works with Wine. I've read on reddit that they are working on a Linux version but no ETA.
Koopacabras Mar 22, 2018
I've just sent an email asking for Linux support.
If anybody that uses Twitch is reading this, please send and email here >> [https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/emails/new?ticket[custom_category]=something%20completely%20different&email[subject]=&email[body]=](https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/emails/new?ticket[custom_category]=something%20completely%20different&email[subject]=&email[body]=)

Maybe if we put some pressure, we can get a Linux twitch app.
Koopacabras Mar 24, 2018
they just answered me they said that they hope to add Linux support but they have no roadmap, dates, etc.

Please do nag them with an email, only way to get things done for Linux.
Xpander Mar 24, 2018
i did already, but havent got any answer
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.