Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
It is now possible to pre-order Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Koopacabras Apr 26, 2018
Experience Lara Croft's defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider.Release Date: ​September 14, 2018
Square Enix Store

View video on youtube.com

maybe for 2020 we can have a linux port?
damarrin Apr 26, 2018
Yeah, probably. By then, I'll have played it a long time ago on the PS4 and buy it to show support to Feral. Just like I just did with RotTR.
Spud13y Apr 27, 2018
Quoting: GuestDon't pre-order in the hope of the game getting ported to Linux by Feral Interactive.

Tomb Raider 2013 - took about 3 years before coming to Linux

Rise of the Tomb Raider - took about 2 years before coming to Linux

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - probably about a year

Be patient and wait for an official announcement and pre-order offer from Feral Interactive.

I'm looking forward for 2021 :-)
slaapliedje Apr 30, 2018
I waited and started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Linux, and didn't even meet the minimum nvidia driver version, but it still ran fine. I think my computer currently has a heating issue though. Playing RotR in Linux or Assassin's Creed in Windows, the computer freezes after a few hours. Weirdly though I can run games in VR for hours and hours and it is fine. Who knows. Well, to be fair it could have been like 6-8 hours before either of those games locked up.

Maybe it's my computer telling me I shouldn't spend the entire weekend playing video games :P
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.