You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay.!
Steamos problems
Finalizer commented on 30 July 2018 at 9:38 am UTC

Hi!I just installed steamos into my computer. It works fine until the login screen opens. Then I can't login with my steam account. You can go to the settings and desktop alright but there's the problem: I can't login to install and play linux games. I push the login button but nothing happens. Does anyone have this kind of problem? And what about other problems?I would like to know.Yes I know that steamos is in beta. But I'm curious..

Oula commented on 30 July 2018 at 12:17 pm UTC
Finalizer commented on 31 July 2018 at 5:12 am UTC

Ok thank you for your helpI will try to follow the instructions and repair the login problem. If I fail then I will wait for an update....

debianxfce commented on 2 August 2018 at 5:16 am UTC

Steamos is crap. It uses years old buggy software like many other Debian derivatives. The Debian part of the steamos is stripped down and very annoying to use. Use a rolling release operating system, here is mine that is optimised for gaming. Debian sid for gaming

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: „Unforeseen Incidents“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts