Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Navi , Polaris succesor to launch on Q3 2019
Page: «2/9»
  Go to:
Koopacabras Jan 9, 2019
Quoting: XpanderWho said January?

don't click this
Spoiler, click me

It was me I'm sorry pal!! I was clickbaited at the time, it was all just rumours and gossips. Sorry if now it's u that's being clickbaited.
Shmerl Jan 9, 2019
Live presentation by AMD CEO Lisa Su: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bibZyMjY2K4
Shmerl Jan 9, 2019
"Radeon 7" (Vega 2) confirmed.
Xpander Jan 10, 2019
Ouch, wasn't very impressive Keynote tbh. Radeon VII seems not that impressive in terms of power consumption and pricing. Still a 300W and can just match RTX 2080 on those 3 AMD picked benchmarks, well in the vulkan one it was ahead, but will have to wait and see some real benchmarks.
Shmerl Jan 28, 2019
So far, Navi release seems to be planned for around summer 2019.
Shmerl Jan 28, 2019
February release is for Radeon 7, not for Navi.
Xpander Jan 28, 2019
Just ignore this debianxfce dude. he is trolling everywhere not just only here. Pointless to even argue with such a narrow minded person.

And yeah Navi should be arriving somewhere in June/July
Koopacabras Feb 2, 2019
https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Navi-RX-3080-3070-3060-specs-prices-leaked.374406.0.html

once again we are talking about rumours, the 3060 which would be on par to a rx580 on performance, 75watts no pcie extra power connection needed should be priced at u$d 130, which is a steal, I have to see it to believe, it would cannibalize the rx580. the 3060 at 160-150 is a more reasonable price and cut the 580 to 130 u$d, I think that's more likely.
Shmerl Feb 2, 2019
This is interesting:

QuoteThe RX 3080 GPU will integrate 8 GB of GDDR6 VRAM, will have a TDP of 150 W, and it is expected to deliver 15% increased performance over the current Vega 64 chips. The MSRP is said to be US$250

But strange, given that they claimed that Radeon 7 is around 15% increase over Vega 64 as well, yet at comes at a crazy $700 price. Something just doesn't add up here.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.