Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Steam redesign overhaul images leaked
Koopacabras Nov 27, 2018
source Dualshockers

Xpander Nov 27, 2018
if this is the store page for a game then thats utter garbage. i hope its only big picture mode version or it just isnt the real leak. It seems like epic waste of screen space to me
Koopacabras Nov 27, 2018
Quoting: Xpanderif this is the store page for a game then thats utter garbage. i hope its only big picture mode version or it just isnt the real leak. It seems like epic waste of screen space to me

that picture is for the store, but they've been working on this for 5 years, I bet it will include the full ui. Agree I don't like it as well.

I think the move is to bombard us with social media crap. They will replace front page images taken from the publishers for screenshots by the community.
Koopacabras Nov 27, 2018
wvstolzing Nov 27, 2018
Quoting: Xpanderepic waste of screen space to me

Sadly, 'epic waste of screen space' is the order of the day. GOG's most recent redesign is along the same lines, and I don't like it either.
Liam Dawe Nov 27, 2018
I really hope that's not how store pages will look, it's so full of pictures with so little actual information.
Schattenspiegel Nov 27, 2018
Quoting: liamdaweI really hope that's not how store pages will look, it's so full of pictures with so little actual information.
Guess we can be happy if it does not try to autostart 3-4 videos at once....
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.