Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Bound by Flame
Gryxx Feb 4, 2019
All my text looks like that this
I am sure that there is simple fix- i remember dealing with that bug on last playthrough. I just can't find what has to be done to repair this
Gryxx Sep 21, 2019
It seems it works on Mint (tried on live cd)
Using flatpak i can see text, but the audio is broken.
Any ideas were to look?
I've tried provided all libraries from steam runtime and from flatpak, but it does not seem to work.
Gryxx Sep 21, 2019
Quoting: GuestIt looks like the game can’t find the translation for your language. Try changing it by right clicking on the game in the Steam library, selecting "Properties", then the "Language" tab.
Tried that, it does not work either in Polish nor English (system language:pl, Steam language:en)
Ehvis Sep 21, 2019
What about putting in the "LC_ALL=C %command%" as command line? Even I have needed this on occasion and I mostly on US settings.
Gryxx Sep 22, 2019
Tried that too, no change.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.