Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
[FIXED] Article Manager in Admin CP doesn't work
muntdefems Jul 23, 2013
When trying to manage the articles, once I choose a category or the inactive articles list all I get is a bogus paginator and the following message:

Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'a.category_id' in 'where clause' in /home/gamingonlinux/public_html/includes/class_mysql.php on line 77
Liam Dawe Jul 24, 2013
Fixed, the page has also been upgraded to show the new tags system and it even has an edit button (why did i only put a delete button in i've no idea). The page is a little less useless now.
muntdefems Jul 24, 2013
Thanks, but there's still an error if selecting the "View inactive articles" option. The message is slightly different:

Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `articles` a JOIN `users` u on a.author_id = u.user_id WHERE a.`active` = ' at line 1 in /home/gamingonlinux/public_html/includes/class_mysql.php on line 77
Liam Dawe Jul 24, 2013
There fixed it for you, now go break all the things.
muntdefems Jul 24, 2013
Thank you, sir. :)

I only wanted to delete the first version I published of the latest Funding Crowd. I disabled it an removed it from the Home module, and then I couldn't access it any other way... :|
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.