Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Dirt 4 Rally Club Group B (4WD) Championship
Koopacabras May 6, 2019
4 Events:

1 Sweden
2 Australia
3 Sweden
4 Spain

Events start every Tuesday 02:45 AM (UTC) and finish on Mondays 2:45AM, so you still got time to race some more, late on Sundays. (No rallying on mondays)

Every Event has 6 stages in total. stages length randomized
Event Location randomized.
Set To simulation Mode.
Service Area after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for Group B (4WD)
Every event lasts 1 week

https://www.dirt4game.com/clubs/club/175367/gol_dirt4
Skully May 11, 2019
Went well for me. Not very used to the game yet, but getting there. Biggest difference from dirt rally that took some getting used to is the feeling of speed. In dirt 4 it feels like you are going slow compared to dirt rally, which makes me try to go too fast.
Skully May 19, 2019
Had a decent run in Australia. Couple of little mishaps and a decent spin, but no damage or anything. I am actually really enjoying this game now I have gotten used to it.
Koopacabras May 31, 2019
Last Event Tarragona Spain.

What car class should I setup for the next championship? what's the class car from the 90's? R4 or R5?? I think I will choose one of those.
Koopacabras Jun 1, 2019
I felt inspired and finished full spain this Friday. ^_^

1 recover
1 off the tracks, could get on track without penalty.
lots of spins (I don't even count them duh.) there were two rainy days and on asphalt is very sloppy.
Skully Jun 1, 2019
Went well for me. No major incidents. I am looking forward to driving something else. Not a big fan of group B in this game so far. They are crazy powerful, yet you barely get to make use of it. Also they feel big like driving a truck, compared to other cars.
Xpander Jun 1, 2019
Quoting: SkullyWent well for me. No major incidents. I am looking forward to driving something else. Not a big fan of group B in this game so far. They are crazy powerful, yet you barely get to make use of it. Also they feel big like driving a truck, compared to other cars.

im not touching this game probably ever anymore, but yeah the sense of speed felt really off, car was glued to the ground, but at the same time you couldn't transfer all the power into the corners, but it acted super odd, then the stupid delay with wheel and pedals, which is micro but still quite annoying. this game probably is more for the controller crowd anyway.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.