You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Dirt Rally GOL League - Class: 1970's
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
cip91sk Jul 7, 2019
Driving after months with just a couple shakedowns wasn't the best idea! However I had fun in most stages, except the last one where I lost the tire in the beginning ):
Skully Jul 7, 2019
In Greece I hit a tree on stage 1 and had a time consuming spin on the last stage. Everything else went well.
Redface Jul 8, 2019
I went flying down a hill on the last stage in Greece:-(
Xpander Jul 13, 2019
UK Done. Enjoyed. Had a small fieldtrip on second stage and small crash into fences on third. Rest went smooth and fast.
toojays Jul 14, 2019
I just managed to sneak this into the end of my weekend (which I couldn't do with the '60s, since those events ended 7.30pm Sunday my time).

I also very much enjoyed the UK (was it really just Wales?). I incurred one penalty, but had no major issues. In one of the stages I even managed to come within a minute of the lead, which is enough to make me happy. :)
Skully Jul 14, 2019

FINISHED: New Event 1980's here
aliou-aikm Apr 26, 2020
So does your navigator moonlight as an auctioneer? 'Cause his calls are too fast for me to track.
Lucky Patcher Kodi nox

Last edited by aliou-aikm on 1 May 2020 at 3:31 pm UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.