Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Dirt 4 Rally Club Group R5 Championship
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Koopacabras Jun 3, 2019
4 Events:

1 Wales
2 Australia
3 Sweden
4 USA

Events start every Tuesday 02:45 AM (UTC) and finish on Mondays 2:45AM, so you still got time to race some more, late on Sundays. (No rallying on mondays)

Every Event has 6 stages in total. stages length randomized
Event Location randomized.
Set To simulation Mode.
Service Area after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for R5
Every event lasts 1 week

https://www.dirt4game.com/clubs/club/175367/gol_dirt4
Koopacabras Jun 10, 2019
Standings Wales

Koopacabras Jun 10, 2019
not a good event for me lots of tire punctures.
Skully Jun 11, 2019
I got 1 puncture. Other than that went really well. Much nicer to drive than group B. I am still getting used to the game, getting better every drive. I am sure I will like group B later. At least it worked that way in Dirt Rally.
Skully Jun 16, 2019
Span out on first stage. Flat tyre and then hit a tree on stage 2. After that a really clean fun run. Maybe I should do a warm up race before starting in future.
Koopacabras Jun 17, 2019
boooh I got DNF'ed in 1 stage! once again because I switched from RADV to AMDVLK, but the game didn't actually crashed this time. this is really annoying, I might report this as a bug.:><::><:

anyway I got several spins 2 off tracks, overall better than the other event, no punctures this time, I might be improving a bit.

(BTW I discovered that this game runs better with AMDVLK than with the default RADV)
Koopacabras Jun 17, 2019
Australia Standings

iwantlinuxgames Jun 19, 2019
nice... i took 2nd place....sweet!

edit: well fuck me......D4 crashed when i was trying to start the latest event...and i got DNF'ed....
Skully Jun 22, 2019
Went good in the snow. Had 1 or 2 spins early on but pretty clean after that.
Koopacabras Jun 24, 2019
Sweden standings

Koopacabras Jun 24, 2019
that Sweden event was really fun. @iwantlinuxgames you got DNF'ed from all the stages??
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.