Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Dirt 4 Rally Club Group -Up To 2000cc- Championship
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Koopacabras Jul 1, 2019
4 Events:

1 Sweden
2 USA
3 Spain
4 USA

Events start every Tuesday 02:45 AM (UTC) and finish on Mondays 2:45AM, so you still got time to race some more, late on Sundays. (No rallying on mondays)

Every Event has 6 stages in total. stages length randomized
Event Location randomized.
Set To simulation Mode.
Service Area after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for -Up To 2000cc- class
Every event lasts 1 week

https://www.dirt4game.com/clubs/club/175367/gol_dirt4
Koopacabras Jul 1, 2019
good luck everyone!
Koopacabras Jul 1, 2019
maybe we should start calling this a season, because I think there is no way to know the total standings and time of this 4 events, unless I am missing something, but on the Dirt 4 club manager they are called championships.
Skully Jul 7, 2019
Sweden done. Did not like the 2001 focus. I will try the Subaru next instead. I span a number of times on first stage, had the odd spin on the rest.
Koopacabras Jul 8, 2019
F..... and once again DNF'ed, now this time because I drove over a spectator !! dude I didn't know that you could get DNF'ed because of that.:><::><::><:

stupid spectators why the have to be at the sides on the finish line? f...
iwantlinuxgames Jul 8, 2019
Quoting: chancho_zombieF..... and once again DNF'ed, now this time because I drove over a spectator !! dude I didn't know that you could get DNF'ed because of that.:><::><::><:

stupid spectators why the have to be at the sides on the finish line? f...

I'm starting to get just a bit disappointed with D4....the types of scenarios in championships you can get DNF'ed for is silly and dumbfounding...
Redface Jul 8, 2019
I have run over quite a few spectators but only get 4 penalty seconds every time.
Skully Jul 8, 2019
Running over spectators shouldn't result in a DNF. Unless while crashing into them you suffered terminal damage to the car. I personally have never had a DNF I didn't deserve in single player, and in our club I haven't had a DNF at all....yet...
Koopacabras Jul 9, 2019
Quoting: SkullyRunning over spectators shouldn't result in a DNF. Unless while crashing into them you suffered terminal damage to the car. I personally have never had a DNF I didn't deserve in single player, and in our club I haven't had a DNF at all....yet...

then I don't why I got a DNF. The game didn't crash. Must be some rule I 'm missing maybe I took an invalid shortcut in a curve? strange thing is that I got DNF'ed in all the event, not just one stage, and I finished all of them, must be the last stage that I did something wrong.
Koopacabras Jul 9, 2019
Standings Sweden

Koopacabras Jul 9, 2019
on the leaderboard it seems that I didn't get a DNF. But on this screen yes.
( I should be at the last position not second)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.