Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Dirt 4 Rally Club Group -Up To 2000cc- Championship
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Skully Jul 13, 2019
Maybe your not last because the other 2 DNF'd aswell?
Koopacabras Jul 15, 2019
Standings USA

lindagriffithh Jul 17, 2019
And what are the prizes for this tournament?
Koopacabras Jul 17, 2019
Quoting: lindagriffithhAnd what are the prizes for this tournament?

just for the fun.
Koopacabras Jul 17, 2019
the 3rd race of Spain is really hard it's tarmac with foggy weather and on descend so you got to have lots of reflexes.
Skully Jul 20, 2019
Had a brilliant smooth run. I span around and was facing the wrong way once, but otherwise a perfect run. And it felt I had good pace aswell. I am definitely getting better with this game. Your right about the fog, that was scary stuff. I just listened to copilot and entered corners a little slower than normal.
Koopacabras Jul 22, 2019
Standings Spain

Redface Jul 25, 2019
I run full frontal into a tree and had a fatal accident, the game then showed me the crash like 3 times in a row.
Skully Jul 29, 2019
Oops I ran outa time to do USA I guess. Had a busy week.
Koopacabras Jul 29, 2019
lol it was only me on USA !! :( I guess redface was disqualified because of the crash.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.