Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Dirt 4 Rally Club Group R4 Championship
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Koopacabras Jul 29, 2019
4 Events:

1 USA
2 Wales
3 Spain
4 Sweden

Events start every Tuesday 02:45 AM (UTC) and finish on Mondays 2:45AM, so you still got time to race some more, late on Sundays. (No rallying on mondays)

Every Event has 6 stages in total. stages length randomized
Event Location randomized.
Set To simulation Mode.
Service Area after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for R4 class
Every event lasts 1 week

Prize Money 39,600 cr

https://www.dirt4game.com/clubs/club/175367/gol_dirt4
Koopacabras Aug 5, 2019
USA Standings

Skully Aug 9, 2019
Had a decent run. Made a few mistakes on first stage but cleaned up my act after that. I noticed out of 7 competitors only 2 made it to the end. Maybe allowing repairs after every stage might allow us to see more people at the finish line.
Koopacabras Aug 9, 2019
Quoting: SkullyHad a decent run. Made a few mistakes on first stage but cleaned up my act after that. I noticed out of 7 competitors only 2 made it to the end. Maybe allowing repairs after every stage might allow us to see more people at the finish line.
yes I think it's a good idea also R4 and R5 are maybe too difficult for newcomers I think that the next round will be H1 or H2 class. But we have to finish this championship first I cannot cancel it now. We could do a follow up of historical classes H1, H2 and then H3. I think they are somewhere in the middle of the easy cars and the International R class.
(well yes I think I can cancel it if everyone is OK then I'll cancel it when this event is over because there is no point on racing if we have so little players)
iwantlinuxgames Aug 10, 2019
i haven't been participating lately as the heat(weather wise) has just really been wearing me out (i work on a food truck during the week). i love drivng sims, but when I'm wore out, I'm not really up to gaming...
Koopacabras Aug 16, 2019
Ok just a heads up, I decided I'm not going to cancel it it will set a bad record, the championship is still rolling.
Koopacabras Aug 19, 2019
Oopps I forgot to post the Wales Standing
Wales Standings

Koopacabras Aug 19, 2019
that's from the week before the last. This is from last week.

Spain Standings

Koopacabras Aug 19, 2019
Up Next Sweden. It's gonna be fun, I really like snow rally. Then I'll set up a round up of historic cars (H1, H2 class) and will add repairs after every stage.
Skully Aug 20, 2019
Also could you add the ability to setup your car on the first stage. Currently any changes you want have to be made at the first service area.
Koopacabras Aug 20, 2019
makes sense
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.