Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Dirt Rally - Gol League 1980's
Page: «3/3
  Go to:
Xpander Sep 8, 2019
UK Done. Was flying like crazy. First time in a while where i didnt make any mistakes (well just few corners where i could have gone much faster). That was some racing. What happened to you Skully?

SS1-6: Clean
3adam5 Sep 8, 2019
During the first stage I didn't know I didn't need to use the clutch when playing with a gamepad! I was really slow. Was much faster through the rest. Pretty clean and cautious as to not DNF. I did clip one of those post gates on Stage 5 in the rain; it was really slick out there. I am starting to get the hang of drifting through the 1s and 2s. Xpander and Skully- you are too fast!
Skully Sep 9, 2019
I felt sick and didn't really feel up to it. Did the best I could but it wasn't great.
Xpander Sep 14, 2019
Sweden done. Enjoyed.

SS1: Spin at the straight right before finish line, also stalled the engine.
SS2: Clean
SS3: Clean, but slow due to poor visibility
SS4: Clean
SS5: Clean
SS6: 2 spins on the fast straights
Skully Sep 17, 2019
Sorry had to miss last race. Was sick. I will setup a new season as soon as the website lets me. Currently it wont let me.
Skully Sep 19, 2019
zaekaleem Apr 29, 2020
It won't happen again now we know you can't use the same league in both games.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.