Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal, Flattr, Liberapay or Buy us a Coffee. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
  Go to:
Dirt Rally - Gol League 1980's
Xpander commented on 8 September 2019 at 9:18 am UTC

UK Done. Was flying like crazy. First time in a while where i didnt make any mistakes (well just few corners where i could have gone much faster). That was some racing. What happened to you Skully?

SS1-6: Clean

3adam5 commented on 8 September 2019 at 8:25 pm UTC

During the first stage I didn't know I didn't need to use the clutch when playing with a gamepad! I was really slow. Was much faster through the rest. Pretty clean and cautious as to not DNF. I did clip one of those post gates on Stage 5 in the rain; it was really slick out there. I am starting to get the hang of drifting through the 1s and 2s. Xpander and Skully- you are too fast!

Skully commented on 9 September 2019 at 12:17 am UTC

I felt sick and didn't really feel up to it. Did the best I could but it wasn't great.

Xpander commented on 14 September 2019 at 2:11 pm UTC

Sweden done. Enjoyed.

SS1: Spin at the straight right before finish line, also stalled the engine.
SS2: Clean
SS3: Clean, but slow due to poor visibility
SS4: Clean
SS5: Clean
SS6: 2 spins on the fast straights

Skully commented on 17 September 2019 at 12:09 am UTC

Sorry had to miss last race. Was sick. I will setup a new season as soon as the website lets me. Currently it wont let me.

Skully commented on 19 September 2019 at 12:19 am UTC
  Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts