Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Dirt 4 Rally Club Group H1 Championship
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Koopacabras Aug 26, 2019
4 Events:

1 Australia
2 Spain
3 USA
4 Sweden

Events start every Tuesday 02:45 AM (UTC) and finish on Mondays 2:45AM, so you still got time to race some more, late on Sundays. (No rallying on mondays)

Every Event has 6 stages in total. stages length randomized
Event Location randomized.
Set To simulation Mode.
Service Area after every stage.
Car tuning after every stage.
Weather is Randomized
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for H1 class
Every event lasts 1 week

Prize Money 39,600 cr

https://www.dirt4game.com/clubs/club/175367/gol_dirt4
Koopacabras Aug 27, 2019
Australia done, tried to do my best, had a few crashes and spins but nothing too severe, hope I bet skully this time, H1 cars level of difficulty is easier maybe that gives me some edge.
Skully Aug 28, 2019
oooh challenge accepted. :)
Koopacabras Aug 29, 2019
I already beat you in some stages but never in a complete event. only a few maybe two or three stages :P
Skully Aug 29, 2019
I never tried front wheel drive in this game, I am not a fan of front wheel drive. I like sliding the tail end around too much. The mini handled pretty good though, had fun. Was good for a change of pace. Had a good run, it was clean except I rolled it on 1 corner. Didn't really lose much time though.
Koopacabras Aug 30, 2019
aww :( 3 minutes difference with you. I didn't think I did that bad. you are unbeatable man!
Skully Aug 30, 2019
Xpander beats me in Dirt rally. I try so hard to compete with him, i dunno how he does it. So I know how you feel lol
Koopacabras Sep 2, 2019
standings australia

Koopacabras Sep 9, 2019
standings Spain

Koopacabras Sep 15, 2019
wwwow what a bad luck I had. I ran into the finish line cube/cone whatever the f.. is that and had terminal damage wooaah that's really worst luck ever. I don't know if the race was over really.
you must be kidding me that mini cooper must be made of tin foil!! unbelievable :><: or maybe some npc from the crowd put some sand inside the cube XD
Or maybe the race was over and my car was beyond repair :S:

the game didn't know what to do it was funny the camera started moving wonky all over and I didn't know what happened after some time.

one thing is for sure this really gives me a bad impression about mini coopers, next time I think I'll use another car.
Koopacabras Sep 17, 2019
Standings USA

yeah only Fakeman Pretendname finished I was dnf'ed and I guess another guy too.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.