Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay!
Trading games from recent Humble Monthly
g000h commented on 7 September 2019 at 6:43 am UTC

I'm not a regular on Steam Key Trading sites, but I have swapped keys with numerous people who are GOL subscribers. Looking to gain keys for Distance and State Of Mind, which were in the recent Humble September Monthly subscription. If you got the bundle and already own these games, I have a substantial number of possible Steam keys which I could swap for them.

(Also wouldn't mind Mothergunship and Guacamelee 2 from the same bundle, but realise these would need Proton to play.)

If you are interested, then Private Message me and we can take things forward. Note that I'd rather trade with a regular GOL subscriber/poster.

g000h commented on 7 September 2019 at 6:08 pm UTC

Well, I've tried out barter.vg for the first time ever. And already managed to trade for Distance and State Of Mind. Did not expect that to happen so quickly!

g000h commented on 7 September 2019 at 7:28 pm UTC

Following on from this, it might be a good idea for people who feel like trading their unwanted games to post their barter.vg pages, and then we can browse them and help each other.

Here is my barter.vg page, with wishlist items and items available to trade:
https://barter.vg/u/5271/

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Resident Evil 2 Remake First Playthrough
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts