Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay!
  Go to:
Dirt 4 Rally Club Group H2 (RWD) Championship
The_Aquabat commented on 14 October 2019 at 12:51 pm UTC

Wales Standings

and on Australia it was me first (the aquabat) and then drmaemo, as I said.

Redface commented on 15 October 2019 at 7:23 pm UTC

chancho_zombiedone
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/di7i6t/come_have_some_fun_and_join_our_dirt_4_club_league/
be sure to upvote so It gets more visibility

on Australia it was very close between me and drmaemo but I won for a few seconds. No one else finished all the stages. I'll post a screenshot later on.

I upvoted, and did you just not think about posting about the forum here, or is there a specific reason you did not?

The_Aquabat commented on 15 October 2019 at 7:25 pm UTC

Redface
chancho_zombiedone
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/di7i6t/come_have_some_fun_and_join_our_dirt_4_club_league/
be sure to upvote so It gets more visibility

on Australia it was very close between me and drmaemo but I won for a few seconds. No one else finished all the stages. I'll post a screenshot later on.

I upvoted, and did you just not think about posting about the forum here, or is there a specific reason you did not?

I previously mentioned the forum but I think this is not the tag moderated by liam. right?? because I think that there was someone on reddit linux that doesn't like gamingonlinux. the previous thread was deleted.

The_Aquabat commented on 15 October 2019 at 7:38 pm UTC

or maybe I think the reason that was deleted is that if the link draws the conversation out of reddit than there is no point of having a conversation on reddit. I'll just mention gaming on linux in a comment right down.

Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts