You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Dirt 4 Rally Club Group H2 (RWD) Championship
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Koopacabras Sep 23, 2019
4 Events:

1 USA
2 Australia
3 Wales
4 Sweden

Events start every Tuesday 02:45 AM (UTC) and finish on Mondays 2:45AM, so you still got time to race some more, late on Sundays. (No rallying on mondays)

Every Event has 6 stages in total. stages length randomized
Event Location randomized.
Set To simulation Mode.
Service Area after every stage.
Car tuning after every stage.
Weather is Randomized
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for H2 class
Every event lasts 1 week

Prize Money 39,600 cr

https://www.dirt4game.com/clubs/club/175367/gol_dirt4
drhood Sep 23, 2019
I am new to Dirt 4 and want to try this online event. I have done a few Dirt Rally events.
Koopacabras Sep 24, 2019
I'm gonna redo the championship, I mean wipe it out and restart it because the dates are wrong I don't know what happened I double checked them.
Koopacabras Sep 24, 2019
update: dates look OK now I think not sure, really weird cause I double checked them
Koopacabras Sep 24, 2019
Quoting: drhoodI am new to Dirt 4 and want to try this online event. I have done a few Dirt Rally events.

it's open to join for now for everyone, because normally we are not more than 3 or 4 max 5, so it doesn't make sense moderating who joins.
You have to click on the link and login on the codemasters site with your steam account and join.

otoh I recommend you to use the fiat abarth there are some videos that say that it's the most newbie friendly of all the cars in this game.
drhood Sep 24, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. I clicked Join from within Dirt 4 league site/steam and waiting for access to participate in events.
Koopacabras Sep 24, 2019
Quoting: drhoodThanks for the quick reply. I clicked Join from within Dirt 4 league site/steam and waiting for access to participate in events.

you don't need to wait for access just open dirt 4 and go to the multiplayer>> clubs , menu and the club should appear.
Koopacabras Oct 1, 2019
USA Standings

Koopacabras Oct 1, 2019
I opened a thread on the Dirt 4 discussions on steam. From now on I think I will post the same that I post here on steam, because sometimes we are few players. Unless someone has something against it. I still want to play this game but our club needs to be more competitive .

I'm thinking of posting this on dirt 4 reddit thread as well.
Redface Oct 4, 2019
I have not had the time recently to finish each week, I try to get it done this time, not that I am much competition :-)

Posting about our league on steam and reddit sounds like a good idea, you could post to /r/linux_gaming too.
Koopacabras Oct 10, 2019
done
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/di7i6t/come_have_some_fun_and_join_our_dirt_4_club_league/
be sure to upvote so It gets more visibility

on Australia it was very close between me and drmaemo but I won for a few seconds. No one else finished all the stages. I'll post a screenshot later on.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.