Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
AMD Ryzen 'Zenpower' driver needs your help.
Avehicle7887 Sep 29, 2019
Today the dev of the Zenpower AMD Ryzen driver has put out an update. Along with it he has also requested people to share some debug data from their systems to help him improve it further.

Instructions and details can be found at this link: https://github.com/ocerman/zenpower/issues/12

Personally I've been using this on my system for a while, I find it a much better and featureful alternative to the k10temp driver that comes with the kernel. :)
crt0mega Oct 3, 2019
Done.
Shmerl Oct 6, 2019
I proposed for the author to merge it with k10temp or upstream it, but he seems reluctant. I don't really feel comfortable using or supporting something that doesn't aim for upstream.

At the very least, he could get advise form other kernel developers how to handle this.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.