You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
AMD Rewards Program
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Salvatos Aug 31, 2020
Quoting: skywalkershandTransaction code is working, and ... surprise ..., the games are not interesting to me, but this was not the goal.

... its sometimes hard to walk the left hand path!
Well, if Borderlands 3 is still up for grabs, I wouldn’t mind taking it off your hands to scratch the occasional itch since I don’t want to buy it without a Linux port ;)

I’d be happy to trade you for any of these: https://barter.vg/u/5ed8/t/
Koopacabras Aug 31, 2020
Quoting: skywalkershand- eMail from support that i have to submit invoice and code-mail, Done!
what's the code-mail? you mean like the redeeming code? I have the invoice but no code-mail.
Sojiro84 Sep 6, 2020
It is always a issue with the AMD Rewards program.

I had to do the whole thing twice. First on my 580 and the second time on my 5700 XT.

What I always needed to do in the end was contacting support. The first time they enabled the games straight away, the other times someone from AMD support said I was not eligible, and then a few days later after me sending another email that I am eligible and that it also says so in the EULA that I don't have to use the tool of theirs if I can't use it, I was able to unlock my games after all.

I really hope they change their method so us Linux users can also easily get the games.
skywalkershand Sep 6, 2020
Quoting: The_Aquabat
Quoting: skywalkershand- eMail from support that i have to submit invoice and code-mail, Done!
what's the code-mail? you mean like the redeeming code? I have the invoice but no code-mail.

I received an eMail from my Reseller with a "Personal-Transaction-Code".
skywalkershand Sep 6, 2020
Quoting: Salvatos
Quoting: skywalkershandTransaction code is working, and ... surprise ..., the games are not interesting to me, but this was not the goal.

... its sometimes hard to walk the left hand path!
Well, if Borderlands 3 is still up for grabs, I wouldn’t mind taking it off your hands to scratch the occasional itch since I don’t want to buy it without a Linux port ;)

I’d be happy to trade you for any of these: https://barter.vg/u/5ed8/t/

Its "Godfall" and "World of Warcraft:Shadowlands", and they are not published yet. My son said he will check them out ...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.