Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Pine - stuck
dvd Oct 16, 2019
Anyone playing Pine? My problem is that i befriended the two factions without a vault village, so now i'm stuck with the 'locate vault village' quest... I do not want to grind to get them as an ally, (i prefer the ones i have) so what options are there to progress in this game? I can't seem to get my allies to attack the other villages either.
Arehandoro Oct 16, 2019
You will have to change allies and enemies throughout the game to have access to the vaults. You need to finish a vault and then obtain flare raids from the Tambas in order to indicate your allies to attack other villages.
dvd Oct 16, 2019
Quoting: ArehandoroYou will have to change allies and enemies throughout the game to have access to the vaults. You need to finish a vault and then obtain flare raids from the Tambas in order to indicate your allies to attack other villages.

Thanks, guess it's time to farm meat then.
Arehandoro Oct 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to get sidequests? So far I've seen only the ones from the huge Mammoth, even when I#ve tried to talk to as many other individuals from the races I am allied with.
dvd Oct 23, 2019
Quoting: ArehandoroDoes anyone know how to get sidequests? So far I've seen only the ones from the huge Mammoth, even when I#ve tried to talk to as many other individuals from the races I am allied with.

Spoiler, click me

I've only found one such sidequest: either use the crashed stone lift in the mammoth cavern (that you crash when you gain access to the mammoth, use the leaping potion (that gives a jump boost) or use the electronic power you obtained from the mountain vault on the ancient contraption to get up to the platform in the mammoths cave. You will find a note there that starts an exploration (fetch quest) that will unlock a cave.

Other than that, if there are side-quests at all they must start similarly to this one, as i think i've tried to speak to almost every npc in game but they never said anything but the usual boilerplate outside the main story.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.