Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
At what time does Shadow of the Tomb Raider releases??
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Koopacabras Nov 4, 2019
that question and apart from that do we have any details on the hardware requirements??
Liam Dawe Nov 4, 2019
We don't know, they haven't said.
Koopacabras Nov 5, 2019
Quoting: Liam DaweWe don't know, they haven't said.

thanks for the answer almost 8 am UTC no release yet!
Ehvis Nov 5, 2019
In this particular case, the release coincides with the release of the Definitive Edition on Windows. So it may not even be Feral that puts it live this time.
Liam Dawe Nov 5, 2019
Quoting: EhvisIn this particular case, the release coincides with the release of the Definitive Edition on Windows. So it may not even be Feral that puts it live this time.
Yeah that's a good point, might not be until this evening if their partners on it are in the US.
GBee Nov 5, 2019
It's available on Steam, but not yet showing in Feral's store ...
fabertawe Nov 5, 2019
I won't now be able to play this until tomorrow anyway (uk) :(

Think I'll have an early night! :D
pete910 Nov 5, 2019
I really need to finish RTTR
peta77 Nov 5, 2019
I was able to buy and start the download at around a quarter past 6 (p.m., CET)...

hw-req. according to steam-page:
i7-4770
16 GB RAM
GTX1080 or Radeon RX 4080, 8GB
around 40GB of disk space
intel GPU not supported
Vulkan required

Last edited by peta77 on 5 November 2019 at 6:32 pm UTC
F.Ultra Nov 5, 2019
Any one had any success in buying it on steam? Steam refuses to continue due to

QuoteYou cannot complete your transaction because you are attempting to purchase an item that is already included in another packaged item in your cart. Please check your cart to verify that you are not purchasing an item multiple times. The most common cause would be purchasing DLC along with a deluxe version of a product that already includes the same DLC.

And the only thing in my cart is the "Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition".. ARGH!
peta77 Nov 5, 2019
Quoting: F.UltraAny one had any success in buying it on steam? Steam refuses to continue due to

QuoteYou cannot complete your transaction because you are attempting to purchase an item that is already included in another packaged item in your cart. Please check your cart to verify that you are not purchasing an item multiple times. The most common cause would be purchasing DLC along with a deluxe version of a product that already includes the same DLC.

And the only thing in my cart is the "Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition".. ARGH!

I could buy the base game, but with the definitive add-on / bundle / DLC I got the same error... I guess I will have to wait until download finishes to see if everything's included....
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.