Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
  Go to:
At what time does Shadow of the Tomb Raider releases??
F.Ultra commented on 5 November 2019 at 6:41 pm UTC

peta77
F.UltraAny one had any success in buying it on steam? Steam refuses to continue due to

QuoteYou cannot complete your transaction because you are attempting to purchase an item that is already included in another packaged item in your cart. Please check your cart to verify that you are not purchasing an item multiple times. The most common cause would be purchasing DLC along with a deluxe version of a product that already includes the same DLC.

And the only thing in my cart is the "Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition".. ARGH!

I could buy the base game, but with the definitive add-on / bundle / DLC I got the same error... I guess I will have to wait until download finishes to see if everything's included....

I can't even find the base game in my region, only this bundle.. Anyway I've opened a support case on it. They have probably misconfigured something with this new release today.

Redface commented on 5 November 2019 at 7:08 pm UTC

Its available on the Feral Store now, I just bought it there now.

tuubi commented on 5 November 2019 at 7:10 pm UTC

peta77GTX1080 or Radeon RX 4080, 8GB
You had me wondering for a bit until I realized it's actually the old RX 480. But now I wonder why they recommend a GTX 1080 on the Nvidia side, but a much less powerful RX 480 on the AMD side. Is it the amount of video memory? In any case, seems my RX 580 (8GB) should do fine.

peta77 commented on 5 November 2019 at 7:15 pm UTC

tuubi
peta77GTX1080 or Radeon RX 4080, 8GB
You had me wondering for a bit until I realized it's actually the old RX 480. But now I wonder why they recommend a GTX 1080 on the Nvidia side, but a much less powerful RX 480 on the AMD side. Is it the amount of video memory? In any case, seems my RX 580 (8GB) should do fine.
Ooops... yep, that's a typo... 480 of course...
Maybe it's just about the vulkan support? Or amount of available RAM? My old GTX 980Ti only had 6GB and I can't recall having seen a version with more memory.

fabertawe commented on 5 November 2019 at 7:26 pm UTC

Bought from the Feral Store and now downloading....

Sweet dreams everyone

Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Build Up: „Hive Time“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts