You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
NES nintendo-8bit owners thread.
The_Aquabat commented on 3 December 2019 at 11:15 pm UTC

this is a thread for ppl to share their experiences with the legendary nintendo 8bit

I had a japanese nintendo that I bought from an northamerican guy that was moving back to his country, I was lucky to have it back then, I was among the firsts in my school that had a nintendo. It was on the beggining of the nineties, maybe 1991 or 92. I payed it half and half with my brother, can't remember but was about 100/150 usd back then . My brother still has it and it still works (yes it's that good). Mario just looks glorious on 40 inch screen. I think he still has some of the cartridges but most of them are broken or I lent them and never got them back.

I can't remember what games I owned. I didn't own that much because it was not cheap.

this is a quick list:

Battletoads
Chip N Dale
Spy vs Spy
Super Mario 1, 2 , 3
Hunt for the red october.
Dr Mario.
Spy Hunter
Top Gun.
arkanoid
Lode runner
Nintendo World Cup.

I might have played more games than that in some friends home. I remember playing Duck Hunt, Contra , Megaman, Duck Tales and some Simpson game (can't remember which). I think I never played Wonder Boy aka Adventure Island , Final Fantasy and Punch Out, I did play Legend of Zelda but maybe on a Sega system.

for me nintendo world cup was the best game.... on multiplayer was so much fun

(yes more fun than mario 3 or 1)

the "chilena" or scissors kick was the killer combo

Last edited by The_Aquabat on 4 December 2019 at 1:12 am UTC

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Shots Fired: „Saints Row: The Third“
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts