You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
40€ worth of games giveaway (2€ left)
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
DefaultX-od 24 Dec, 2019

Quoting: Rooster
Quoting: DefaultX-od
Quoting: DefaultX-odGarden Flipper

You mean the DLC for House Flipper right?

Yes, that's what I meant

Gifted, enjoy ^_^

Thank you very much!

The_Aquabat 24 Dec, 2019

hey thanks for doing this. Still have money to spare? I would like warhammmer mechanicus.
I think it would be better if you send me an item worth 4€ and I sell it (so I don't take all the credit left) (that's what's worth here with the regional prices).
cheers. merry xmas.

Last edited by The_Aquabat on 24 December 2019 at 10:47 pm UTC

Rooster 24 Dec, 2019

Quoting: The_Aquabathey thanks for doing this. Still have money to spare? I would like warhammmer mechanicus.
I think it would be better if you send me an item worth 4€ and I sell it (so I don't take all the credit left) (that's what's worth here with the regional prices).
cheers. merry xmas.

Wait what? For me, it shows Warhammer 40 000: Mechanicus for 15€. That's fine, if you really want o play the game, don't worry about it, just PM me your steam account or friend code and I will get it for you.

Last edited by Rooster on 24 December 2019 at 10:55 pm UTC

The_Aquabat 24 Dec, 2019

Quoting: The_Aquabathey thanks for doing this. Still have money to spare? I would like warhammmer mechanicus.
cheers. merry xmas.

Wait what? For me, it shows Warhammer 40 000: Mechanicus for 15€. That's fine, if you really want o play the game, don't worry about it, just PM me your steam account or friend code and I will get it for you.

Ok yeah! I would like Warhammer Mechanicus thanks! ^_^

Rooster 24 Dec, 2019

Quoting: The_Aquabat
cheers. merry xmas.

Ok yeah! I would like Warhammer Mechanicus thanks! ^_^

Enjoy and Happy Holidays :D

Ruse 25 Dec, 2019

Hello, if it's possible I would like to have 'Goblin and Coins' (0,92 € on Steam-
native linux, deal is historical low).

Last edited by Ruse on 25 December 2019 at 6:12 pm UTC

s8as8a 25 Dec, 2019

Wow. Can I have Dying Light please?

Edit:
Actually, I just noticed the amount left, so can I have Brawlout or Poi please? :)

Edit #2:
It seems even Brawlout is more than the amount left, so I guess Poi is what I'm asking for. ;P

Last edited by s8as8a on 25 December 2019 at 8:30 pm UTC

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal Donation.

We have no adverts, no paywalls, no timed exclusive articles. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...