You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
[FIXED] Receive notifications only for quoted posts seems not working.
kokoko3k Jan 14, 2020
This seems to be cursed :)
Sorry, but the other thread was locked.
-

-

-

Last edited by Liam Dawe on 14 January 2020 at 2:27 pm UTC
Liam Dawe Jan 14, 2020
Luckily, thanks to your screencaps I knew where to look because of the username from the notification, that was one from a new user approved from the mod queue - so the issue was the mod queue not respecting the setting.

A problem of sharing code and not updating the mod queue <_<, so I just spent a bit of time and wrote a function for the mod queue and article code to share the same notification info.

Going to leave this open, as the mod queue is now using this function and if no problems I'll switch over the articles to use it too (for those who don't enter the mod queue). So then in future there won't be an issue :D

Sorry for the trouble, but we're getting there :), let me know how it goes.
kokoko3k Jan 14, 2020
Quoting: Liam DaweSorry for
What!?
Many many thanks!

Last edited by kokoko3k on 14 January 2020 at 12:53 pm UTC
Liam Dawe Jan 14, 2020
Okay, so I just approved one in that same article.

I assume you got no notification? If so, hooray it works.
kokoko3k Jan 14, 2020
Right, seems to work now ;)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.