Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Question about the compatibility of linux to run a special kind of videogames natives from lwindows
elreydelaswasas1 Jan 20, 2020
Can you run absolutly all Windows games in which you combat attacking to the enemy body to body with the body or with a weapon in real time combat minimum moving through wide and large in linux now with proton ( the palication of steam that gives the capacity to linux to emulate more windows games in steam using linux) or wine staging, stable or development branch or the software that installs the directx, . net framework amnd microsoft visual c++ that i believe begins its name with directx but i don´t remember i´ts complete name and installs the libraries to wine staging, stable or development branch or with DXVK or with D9VKor with all the other tools that helps linux to run windows native games or with any random combination of softwares that help linux run windows native games or with all the softwares that help linux run all windows native games?

Last edited by elreydelaswasas1 on 20 January 2020 at 9:30 pm UTC
dvd Jan 20, 2020
Can you give the name of the video game? That would help people make a more educated guess as to whether it can be played with these compatibility tools. Some sites you can quickly check are wine appdb and Proton DB.

Last edited by dvd on 20 January 2020 at 11:50 pm UTC
Rooster Jan 21, 2020
Quoting: elreydelaswasas1Can you run absolutly all Windows games in which you combat attacking to the enemy body to body with the body or with a weapon in real time combat minimum moving through wide and large in linux now with proton ( the palication of steam that gives the capacity to linux to emulate more windows games in steam using linux) or wine staging, stable or development branch or the software that installs the directx, . net framework amnd microsoft visual c++ that i believe begins its name with directx but i don´t remember i´ts complete name and installs the libraries to wine staging, stable or development branch or with DXVK or with D9VKor with all the other tools that helps linux to run windows native games or with any random combination of softwares that help linux run windows native games or with all the softwares that help linux run all windows native games?

Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation, is that you?
damarrin Jan 22, 2020
Surely it’s just a bot.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.