You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Question about the compatibility of linux to run a special kind of videogames natives from lwindows
elreydelaswasas1 commented on 20 January 2020 at 8:44 pm UTC

Can you run absolutly all Windows games in which you combat attacking to the enemy body to body with the body or with a weapon in real time combat minimum moving through wide and large in linux now with proton ( the palication of steam that gives the capacity to linux to emulate more windows games in steam using linux) or wine staging, stable or development branch or the software that installs the directx, . net framework amnd microsoft visual c++ that i believe begins its name with directx but i don´t remember i´ts complete name and installs the libraries to wine staging, stable or development branch or with DXVK or with D9VKor with all the other tools that helps linux to run windows native games or with any random combination of softwares that help linux run windows native games or with all the softwares that help linux run all windows native games?

Last edited by elreydelaswasas1 on 20 January 2020 at 9:30 pm UTC

dvd commented on 20 January 2020 at 11:48 pm UTC

Can you give the name of the video game? That would help people make a more educated guess as to whether it can be played with these compatibility tools. Some sites you can quickly check are wine appdb and Proton DB.

Last edited by dvd on 20 January 2020 at 11:50 pm UTC

Rooster commented on 21 January 2020 at 8:24 am UTC

elreydelaswasas1Can you run absolutly all Windows games in which you combat attacking to the enemy body to body with the body or with a weapon in real time combat minimum moving through wide and large in linux now with proton ( the palication of steam that gives the capacity to linux to emulate more windows games in steam using linux) or wine staging, stable or development branch or the software that installs the directx, . net framework amnd microsoft visual c++ that i believe begins its name with directx but i don´t remember i´ts complete name and installs the libraries to wine staging, stable or development branch or with DXVK or with D9VKor with all the other tools that helps linux to run windows native games or with any random combination of softwares that help linux run windows native games or with all the softwares that help linux run all windows native games?

Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation, is that you?

damarrin commented on 22 January 2020 at 4:49 pm UTC

Surely it’s just a bot.

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts